- town planning - applications for rezoning and development; planning appeals; cultural heritage issues; vegetation protection issues;
- environment - contaminated land issues; remediation plans; native title consideration; water and natural resource matters;
- ancillary overflow work on major projects.
The successful applicant will ideally have between 3-6 years' post experience across environment and planning matters with demonstrated technical skills in this area. You will bring to the team a high level of commercial acumen, as well as strong communication and client relationship management skills.
Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within planning and environment, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PEL201916 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
LawStaff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.