- Blue chip clientele - National Firm
- Top of the market salary + numerous staff benefits
- Opportunity for progression
A full range of work is available including:
- town planning - applications for rezoning and development; planning appeals; cultural heritage issues; vegetation protection issues;
- environment - contaminated land issues; remediation plans; native title consideration; water and natural resource matters;
- ancillary overflow work on major projects.
WHAT YOU NEED
The successful applicant will have a minimum 5 year post experience across environment and planning matters or commercial litigation with an interest in specialising in this area of law. Additionally you will have:
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:PE202022 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.