- Manage, oversee, and supervise all administrative & accounting requirements and functions of the firm;
- Manage workflow of admin staff with weekly meetings to ensure admin work is evenly distributed throughout admin staff firm wide;
- Oversee and manage all operational requirements;
- Drive, implement and enforce system & efficiency improvement for firm overall on ongoing basis to assist with continued growth of firm including KPI's;
- Assist with business management issues relating to the firm where required including performance reviews and other HR duties;
- Oversee/ manage accounting and trust accounting systems and functions at the firm including but not limited to managing and overseeing financial systems policy and ensuring firm wide compliance and consistency;
- Provide all accounting administrative tasks and having a knowledge of, and being backup for, all office administration tasks.
- Extremely high attention to detail, sharp focus and precision;
- Ability to work autonomously, goal set and hold oneself responsible for delivery of deadlines;
- Highly methodical and effective style of managing tasks;
- Strong people management skills including a high level of compassion, empathy, respect and humility when dealing with staff and clients.
- This is a highly respected, specialist firm which is well resourced and innovative, with fantastic work place culture.
- It is also very community minded with a focus on client value to a high standard.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package, this firm is very involved in the community with great work-life balance and employee benefits.
- They have modern offices and collegiate team environment with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
At Law Staff we offer all candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:LS280220 and email your Resume to either:
- Kirra Gaskell - email@example.com or
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.