- Newly created position at a top tier firm
- Get involved in a range of professional indemnity matters
- Must have 4 years experience
- Due to growth in their Insurance practice this is a newly created position at a top tier firm.
- They have a long standing legal practice with service offerings across a range of sectors.
- You will gain exposure to a wide variety of professional indemnity matters. Clients will include a range of professionals to include accountants, health professionals, certifiers, auditors, lawyers, engineers, financial planners and architects.
- You must have at least 4 years post admission experience having worked on a range of professional indemnity matters.
- You will currently be an Associate or Senior Associate at a med or top tier firm.
- You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression.
- This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN200319 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.