- Employer of choice
- Exposure to directors' and officers' liability claims
- Exceptional work-life balance
Commercial Litigation Lawyer with Professional Indemnity Focus
- This firm is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, low attrition levels, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- These are reinforced by staff endorsements and the firm receiving Employer of Choice, Equity and Diversity awards over several consecutive years.
This is a high performing team environment where you will work on professional indemnity claims across a broad range of industries including:
- the property sector (real estate agents, valuers, surveyors and other property industry participants);
- the health care sector (including doctors, nurses, hospitals, dentists, allied health care professionals and primary health organisations); as well as
- brokers, accountants and financial advisers.
- The ideal candidate will have minimum of 2 years post admission experience in professional indemnity or general liability.
- Remuneration is in line with relevant experience and is market competitive with other national firms.
- In addition, this firm has leading edge Employee Relations policies and exceptional work-life balance.
- Your development will also be supported by a number of senior practitioners.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: DI261119 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted