- This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- These Partners are specialists in their own right - one in Real Estate, the other in Major Projects.
- Both are at the top off their game and got there through their technical competence and their service delivery.
- They expect their lawyers to have the same attitude and approach therefore if you are looking to 'cruise then this one is not for you.
- This position presents an opportunity for an intermediate property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a top or mid-tier firm to broaden their skillset and work directly with a reputable Partner.
- You can expect to advise an enviable pool of clients on all facets of real estate and infrastructure projects including advising on energy, resources and infrastructure projects with additional exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
- You will be given sensational mentoring and training opportunities at your fingertips, a competitive remuneration and other staff benefits!
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PL260919 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org and
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.