- A well respected law firm with a long and stable history in providing quality advise to a high calibre of clients.
- You will advise clients on complex statutory and liability claims, property recovery claims, multiple party actions, indemnity and quantum issues, scheme-sensitive matters and complex litigation.
- This will include a range of sectors including government, hospitality, construction, schools, churches and small businesses.
- To apply for this position you must have 3 years experience working on defendant liability claims at an insurance firm.
- This firm provides spacious modern offices, together with a high calibre client base and collaborative and supportive team environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN270219 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.