Opportunity to join a leading national firm with a strong market reputation in Brisbane and a close-knit Property practice group. They take a progressive approach in their work, with a business approach and client focus.
The Property group is looking to add an enthusiastic property lawyer with between 2-4 years' PAE to their team, servicing both corporate and government clients. This position will see you working on a complex portfolio of high profile transactional real estate matters. You will work closely with Senior Partners & Senior Associates, as well as lawyers from the property, native title and projects teams. Key areas of practice will include:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
To be successful in this role you will have ideally 2 years' of post-admission property law experience, and be eager to take the next step in your career. However, candidates with higher levels of experience (up to 4 years PAE) are also encouraged to apply.
In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within property law;
- Ability to take responsibility within a team;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong client relationships.
WHAT YOU GET
As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering ongoing learning and development. Additionally, a social work environment is promoted and a range of employee benefits are available.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: PL2021275 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229