- Employer of Choice | Genuine Work Life Balance
- High Quality Commercial Conveyancing Work
- Competitive Salary Package | CBD Location
Working under the supervision and guidance of a Partner you will be responsible for running conveyancing matters for off the plan property developments. Your duties will include:
- A-Z file management of conveyances;
- Drafting documents and correspondence;
- Preparing and amending contracts;
- Liaising with clients, agents, banks and solicitors;
- Calculating settlement figures; and
- Conducting settlements.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Candidates a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively, quote Ref:LS200721 and email your Resume to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Kirra Gaskell - firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.