- Specialist Defendant Insurance Firm
- At least 6 years PAE
- Mentor and manage junior lawyers
- National Australian firm with a great reputation for specialising in Defendant insurance has a new position in their, Public and Product Liability team.
- A wide range of public and product liability work with a mix of personal injury and property damage files.
- There will also be some Professional Indemnity exposure.
- To be considered for this position you must have 6 years post admission experience in commercial and insurance litigation.
- You will also need strong technical abilities as well as a proven ability to mentor and manage junior lawyers.
- If progression is what you’re looking for promotion at this firm is based on merit not length of service. This firm has a great culture which is diverse, collegiate, innovative and open within their team.
- They also give back to the community and will offer a competitive remuneration package.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN031018 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.