We have 30 Years Experience in the Brisbane Market | For an uncompromisingly confidential discussion on Partner opportunities contact Bianca Calder
- Growing and busy CBD Firm with first-class insurance team
- Competitive Remuneration | Career Progression Available
- High Profile Media Matters | Career Defining Role
- Thriving national firm with recent Growth due to several complex, high profile matters publicised in the media.
- Brisbane based Liability Insurance team with a first-class reputation and presence in the market.
- Work closely with dynamic Partners who are industry leaders in terms of technical skills.
- This role will see you taking a lead role in running the defence on a range of interesting and high-profile public liability files.
- There will be a large focus on PIPA and Trauma.
- Opportunity to also gain exposure to Professional Indemnity and Property insurance
- Minimum 4 years post admission experience - up to Senior Associate Level.
- Must have well developed experience in Public Liability.
- The right candidate will enjoy insurance work and problem solving and be looking for a challenge in their next career move.
- Remuneration is commensurate with other national firms.
- This is a challenging yet career-defining role where you will gain exposure to a range of intellectually stimulating files.
- You will have a friendly and supportive team, which will see the successful candidate advance their technical skills.
OUR EXPERIENCE & NEXT STEPS
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:IN240820 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229