- LEADING INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE |GROWING TEAM
- CLOST-KNIT, CONFIDENT TEAM | INDUSTRY RECOGNISED PARTNER
- EXPOSURE TO HIGHLY ACTIVE, INTERNATIONAL CLIENT BASE | RUN YOUR OWN MATTERS
- A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of a highly active global client base.
- This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business.
- An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 3-5 years PAE to join their Real Estate team in the Brisbane office to work alongside an industry recognised Partner and their astute team.
- This role will see you working on complex rural property transactions including including the sale and purchase of sizeable agricultural properties; the application, negotiation and renewal of water licences; agistments agreements; property aspects of M&A transactions; due diligence enquires and investigations and reporting and FIRB applications.
- A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: REL20202043 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com and
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.