- A leading international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- This is currently a one Partner Real Estate practice but it is growing, and growing fast off the back of a highly active global client base.
- This particular Partner is well-known to Law Staff as having a gentle and nurturing nature, exceptional communications skills, and a positive outlook on life and business.
- An intelligent lawyer who enjoys working closely with their mentor would find this role fulfilling.
- This position presents an opportunity for a highly ambitious property lawyer with 3-5 years PAE to join their Real Estate (Agribusiness) team in the Brisbane office to work alongside industry leaders.
- This role will see you working on complex rural property transactions including including the sale and purchase of sizeable agricultural properties; the application, negotiation and renewal of water licences; agistments agreements; property aspects of M&A transactions; due diligence enquires and investigations and reporting and FIRB applications.
- A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: REL202039 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org and
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.