- Highly Reputable International Firm | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Exposure to Complex and Challenging matters | Professional Growth Opportunity
- Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Our client is an international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- Working alongside an industry leading Partner, you can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions including complex property acquisitions and disposals; asset repositioning and management; investment structuring; infrastructure and M&A projects; and large scale property portfolio management.
- You can also expect to contribute to the firms business' development activities.
- The Firm is seeking an experienced Associate or Senior Associate to assist with the growth the practice is experiencing in their Real Estate Practice.
- The ideal candidate will have have 5 + years PAE gained from a large, mid-tier or to-tier organisation.
- A market leading remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside exceptional career progression opportunities.
- The firm also offers flexible working options and other employee benefits!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: REL20191908 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.