- This position presents an opportunity for a real estate lawyer with 1-3 years post admission experience in property law to work alongside industry leaders.
- This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property Law.
- Working under the guidance and mentorship of a nurturing partner and senior associate, you can expect to represent a diverse client base comprising of ASX listed and unlisted corporations, institutional property investors, property development companies, and governments.
- You will work across a broad spectrum of complex real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, leasing matters, subdivision and development and work and infrastructure projects.
- Ideally have between 1-3 years PAE gained in either a national mid-tier or top-tier environment.
- Importantly, you will have a can-do, confident attitude, well-developed drafting skills, and client and excellent attention to detail!
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to complex real estate matters and cutting-edge legal matters, taking your career to the next level.
- This is a global firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: RE202019 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.