- 2+ Years Post Admission Experience
- Prominent National Law Firm
- Employer of Choice
- This is one of Australia's leading law firms. They are an employer of choice with a contemporary approach and employee friendly policies.
- This opportunity will secure your place in the aged care sector working with some of the best legal minds in this market segment.
- The successful candidate will work in the progressive Brisbane office where you will be exposed to an impressive portfolio of large clients.
- You will be providing advice to a range of health care providers and retirement living operators including publicly listed groups, private groups and not for profits.
- Work mix includes: Community Living Litigation; Intellectual Property; Disputes Resolution and Workplace Relations; Regulatory Compliance as well as Health and Safety.
- You will receive mentoring from one of Queensland's prominent and respected specialists in this space.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years PAE in a Litigation, or health team with a specialist mid-tier national or top-tier firm.
- You will also have previous expeierance acting for aged care organisations or retirement village operators on contract drafting, disputes or regulatory issues.
- If you have experience working on regulatory issues in another industry you are also encouraged to apply.
- The firm is offering a competitive remuneration package with a range of other benefits you can expect from a national firm.
- The role provides excellent prospects for career progression, with a clearly defined career path and mentoring program on offer.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF: IN161020 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229