- This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- The firm is seeking to appoint Senior Associate with a background in technology contracting to join their Intellectual Property & Technology team.
- The role will see you working directly with Partners and gaining exposure to a variety of IP&T matters including Telecommunications, Media and Technology, Social Media, Intellectual Property, Privacy, Advertising and Marketing, Trade Marks, Copyright, Government Services and Cyber Security.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: SAIP201918 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.