As the Senior Account Manager, you will be exposed to all aspects of a high paced broking role including managing both a portfolio of clients from the mining and resources sectors. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the business development of mining and resources clients retained by the firm;
- Development if risk analysis documentation for new and existing clients;
- Analysis of client requirements and development of high quality insurance program recommendations;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to conduct risk assessments and design feasible insurance solutions;
- Compilation of relevant client reports bases on analysis;
- Conducting client workshops and presentations as required; and
- management of agreed KPI's.
Aside from possessing a minimum of 5 years experience preferably gained within an international broking firm, you will encompass the following characteristics:
- Significantly developed insurance market knowledge;
- Excellent client management and communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Well Developed knowledge of class insurance requirements;
- Current Tier 1 ASIC PS146 Insurance Broking Training qualification;
- Diploma of Financial Services (Broking) or equivalent qualification is MANDATORY; and
- Current ANZIFF/NIBA (or equivalent) recognition of Continued Professional Development (CPD).
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2880408 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised!
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.