As the Senior Account Manager, you will be exposed to all aspects of a high paced broking role including managing both a portfolio of clients from the mining and resources sectors. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the business development of mining and resources clients retained by the firm;
- Development if risk analysis documentation for new and existing clients;
- Analysis of client requirements and development of high quality insurance program recommendations;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to conduct risk assessments and design feasible insurance solutions;
- Compilation of relevant client reports bases on analysis;
- Conducting client workshops and presentations as required; and
- management of agreed KPI's.
Aside from possessing a minimum of 5 years experience preferably gained within an international broking firm, you will encompass the following characteristics:
- Significantly developed insurance market knowledge;
- Excellent client management and communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Well Developed knowledge of class insurance requirements;
- Current Tier 1 ASIC PS146 Insurance Broking Training qualification;
- Diploma of Financial Services (Broking) or equivalent qualification is MANDATORY; and
- Current ANZIFF/NIBA (or equivalent) recognition of Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.