- This is a leading international law firm and is recognised as one of Australia's most innovative firms.
- Extensive list of employee benefits, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- The firm is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their market-leading Projects and Real Estate Team.
- The role will see you representing an enviable mix of clients on a broad range of complex matters including, advising across the full spectrum of energy, resources and major infrastructure projects.
- The ideal candidate will be at Senior Associate level within their current role and will ideally be coming out of a top-tier environment.
- A team focus and exceptional analytical and communication skills are a must.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:2851506 email your Resume to Trudy Reading - email@example.com and Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bldg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229