- This is one of Australia's leading independent law firms, offering ongoing client benefits, professional development opportunities and a competitive remuneration.
- The firm is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Intellectual Property & Technology Team.
- Acting directly with Parters, this role will see you gain exposure to a variety of IP&T matters including:
- Media and Technology;
- Social Media;
- Intellectual Property;
- Advertising and Marketing;
- Trade Marks;
- Government Services; and
- Cyber Security.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IP2020102 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.