- Independent Top-Tier Firm | Leading Employment Practice
- Accelerated Career Development Opportunities | Attractive Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Enviable Client Base | Landmark Workplace Relations & Safety Matters
- A leading independent top-tier Firm within the Employment sector, known for their excellent workplace culture and career development programme. With a client focus, the close-knit team provides specialist experience across a range of quality employment relations and safety matters.
- Working with experienced Partners, the role will see you gain experience in complex workplace relations and safety matters including but not limited to drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- To be successful in this role you will have 5 to 7 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team.
- A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
THE NEXT STEP
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref:ERL2020215 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita- email@example.com
- Trudy Reading- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Law Staff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229