Our client is one of Australia's leading Intellectual Property Law Firms with a second to none reputation for having demonstrated commitment to the well-being of their staff.
As a member of the IP & Technology practice group, you will advise a diverse range of national and international clients, from start-up businesses through to ASX listed corporations within a wide range of industries. The types of IP & IT transactions which you can expect to gain exposure to include:
- IP protection and commercialisation;
- Outsourcing arrangements;
- Development of new Brands;
- Privacy advice and compliance;
- Research and development agreements;
- Intellectual property audits;
- Consultancy agreements;
- Technology transfer; and
- Commercial contracts.
To be successful in this role you will have 4+ years' post admission experience in intellectual property and commercial law. Additionally, you will have:
- highly developed technical skills;
- A willingness to learn and develop as part of a high performing yet creative team;
- Advanced negotiation and advisory skills;
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships; and
- Strong attention to detail.
Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
With 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for senior practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
THE NEXT STEPS
At LawStaff we offer a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your considerations in that next move.
Applications should be directed to:
- Trudy Reading (email@example.com); or
- Ena Pita (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to engaging with shortlisted candidates.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000