- Leading Employment and WHS Firm | Close-Knit Team
- Client Focus | Exposure to Complex WHS and Employment Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration | Career Advancement Opportunities
- A reputable national firm with a leading Employment team, known for their excellent workplace culture and continuous career advancement opportunities through their development programme.
- With a client focus, the close-knit team provides specialist experience across a range of complex employment relations and safety matters.
- Working one on one with experienced Partners within a talented team, the role will see you represent a broad client base on notable workplace relations and safety matters.
- Your work will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Enterprise bargaining agreements;
- Front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- Unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- Restraint of trade issues; and
- Workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 4 years PAE within the field of employment and workplace relations.
- Are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team.
- Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
- A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: SEL202053 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.