- This is a reputable commercial law firm known for its business mindset, client service and investment in fruitful opportunities.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lawyer at either Special Counsel or Partner level to assume a leadership position in their Intellectual Property Department.
- You will work alongside other specialists in the IP team and advise on intellectual property identification, procurement and outsourcing transactions, brand protection, licensing agreements, regulatory advice, patents and trade marks, copyright and design, IP due diligence, and competition and consumer law.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: SCPIP201918 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Ena Pita - email@example.com