- Top and Mid-Tier Practices | 4 CAREER DEFINING Opportunities
- Excellent Culture + Market Leading Remuneration
- Unlimited Professional Growth Opportunities
1. EMPLOYMENT LAW ASSOCIATE | INTERNATIONAL TOP TIER | 3 + YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a leading top tier with service offerings across a range of sectors and is specifically recognised as having a leading employment team in the legal market.
- ROLE: Your role will include advising a range of employers in various industries across all areas of employment law including workplace investigations and disciplinary actions, industrial relations and discrimination.
- CANDIDATE: You must have 3 + years post admission experience having worked on a range of employment matters ideally gained at a top, mid-tier or international practice.
- BENEFITS: You will have the opportunity to work with reputable partners and have a clear path for career progression. This firm also has a great work-life balance and employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, staff mentors, social club and discounted legal services
2. EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS AND SAFETY LAWYER | TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is an international firm that has exceptional resources in Brisbane. It is regarded internationally as having leading Employment practice and they pride themselves on the reputation they have earned for working on quality matters and delivering exceptional service to their clients.
- ROLE: Work under the guidance of an experienced Partner and his team and represent clients across the full spectrum of employment, industrial relations and safety matters through both front and back end transactional work, advisory and disputes.
- CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have between 2-4 years PAE in employment, international relations and safety gained within either a top-tier or large mid-tier CBD firm. The successful candidate will additionally have a strong ability to work autonomously and take ownership over their own work.
- BENEFITS: In return for your talents this firm is offering an impressive salary package in line with other top-tier firms; mentoring from an approachable partner to excel your career; and excellent career development opportunities with advancement prospects based on merit and not length of service.
- FIRM: A reputable national firm within the Employment sector, known for their excellent workplace culture and career development programme. With a client focus, the close-knit team provides specialist experience across a range of quality employment relations and safety matters.
- ROLE: Working with experienced Partners in a close-knit team, the role will see you gain experience in complex workplace relations and safety matters including but not limited to drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; front and back end workplace health and safety matters; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations; restraint of trade issues; and workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- CANDIDATE: To be successful in this role you will have 3-5 years PAE within the field the field of employment and workplace relations, and are either at SA level or ready to step up from Associate level.
- You will be looking to grow your technical skills and develop your career within employment law and have the ability to work autonomously within a close knit team. Lastly, a good sense of humour will serve you well in this team as whilst they're professional in their approach to their work, they also enjoy a laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
- BENEFITS: A range of unique and generous employment benefits, a highly competitive remuneration and exceptional mentoring opportunities will be awarded to the successful candidate.
- FIRM: Our client is a reputable national firm with a leading employment practice in Brisbane. Join a supportive team of employment lawyers and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- ROLE: The role will see you advising on a wide range of both front-end and back-end work with a focus on ER/IR matters including employment agreements, unfair dismissal, discrimination, restraint of trade issues, workplace harassment and bullying, and Workers' Compensation claims. you will also gain exposure to safety work.
- CANDIDATE: The team is looking for a talented employment lawyer who is keen to progress their career and grow with the firm. To be successful you will ideally have between 2-3 years' PAE, although candidates with slightly more experience are also welcome to apply.
- BENEFITS: As a progressive firm, our client is committed to staff development and growth opportunities by offering a reputable internal learning and development program. Additionally, a range of employee benefits are available.
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these opportunity for you to go away and research at your leisure. To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:MRE20191117 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org