- Brisbane CBD Location | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Genuine Work-life Balance | Low Budgets
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Our client is a highly regarded corporate firm with a team of technically competent lawyers who are focused on key areas of practice.
- They are seeking a competent commercial litigator who inspired by the further development of their career through ongoing 'open door' mentorship.
- This firm is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work, and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
The successful candidate will work in the progressive Brisbane office where you will be exposed to an impressive portfolio of large clients. Work mix includes high scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including:
- Disputes under the Corporations Act;
- Anti-trust Disputes;
- Contract Litigation;
- Class Actions;
- Financial Services disputes;
- Major Property litigation;
- Competition and Consumer Disputes;
- Resources Disputes; as well as
- Domestic and International Arbitration.
- This is a broad Corporate Dispute resolution role, however the client is receptive to applications with at least 12 months experience in any area of commercial litigation.
- You will also have sound academics, commercial acumen, an ability to demonstrate motivation for exceptional client service in a specialist environment.
- This role offers younger talent a fully resourced and supportive career path.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will have the opportunity to grow your career in litigation, leveraging off the recognised skillsets of the responsible Partners.
- The firm has an extremely impressive bonus scheme for all lawyers.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 28592245 and email your Resume to either:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.