- Brisbane CBD Location | Secondment Opportunities | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Varied role - Contract disputes | Property litigation | Professional Negligence
- Resourceful & highly reputable national firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits.
Our client is a large national law firm that has undergone substantial growth in recent years. They have a reputation second-to-none and are a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression, and have been nominated as an employer of choice.
Their litigation team is led by experienced and talented Partners with a broad range of experience across the commercial litigation space. They service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
THE WORK MIX
High scale commercial litigation matters in the District, Supreme and High Courts throughout Queensland including:
- Corporate Disputes;
- Beach of Contract;
- Class actions;
- Property litigation;
- Competition and consumer disputes;
- Tax Disputes.
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years' of post-admission commercial litigation experience and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- An eagerness to progress and develop within commercial litigation;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
- Market leading remuneration package, salary sacrifice options and staff discounts;
- Collegiate team environment including social activities, staff drinks & sporting teams;
- Opportunities for growth and development including full payment of tertiary education fees and paid study days;
- International and domestic secondments;
- Health and Well being program including gym membership, medical costs and health checks; and
- Flexible work options including extra annual leave and great parental leave.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity (and any others of interest) for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: CLG100519 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000