- Brisbane CBD Location | Secondment Opportunities | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Varied role - Contract disputes | Property litigation | Professional Negligence
- Resourceful & highly reputable national firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits.
This is one of Australia's leading top tier law firms. They are an employer of choice with contemporary employee friendly policies and remuneration levels that rival the best.
Their litigation team is led by experienced and talented Partners with a broad range of experience across the commercial litigation space. They service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
THE WORK MIX
You will work on some of Australia’s most notable commercial litigation cases including matters relating to:
- Corporate Disputes;
- ASX listed companies;
- Breach of Contract; and
- High-end debt recovery.
To be successful in this role you will have 2+ years' of post-admission commercial litigation experience, ideally gained from a specialist, mid or top-tier environment, and be eager to take the next step in your career. In addition, you will have:
- Good academics (Honours or above a 5.0 GPA);
- An eagerness to progress and develop within commercial litigation;
- A commitment to producing a high standard of work;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to develop and manage strong relationships.
- Market leading remuneration package, salary sacrifice options and staff discounts;
- Collegiate team environment including social activities, staff drinks & sporting teams;
- Opportunities for growth and development including full payment of tertiary education fees and paid study days;
- International and domestic secondments;
- Health and Well being program including gym membership, medical costs and health checks; and
- Flexible work options including extra annual leave and great parental leave.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity (and any others of interest) for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: CL220319 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000