- We're currently seeking a Corporate lawyer with 2+years' PAE to join a reputable Australian firm with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding Corporate M&A and Commercial team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will work closely with a reputable Partner and Senior Lawyers servicing a variety of blue chip corporate clients, including ASX listed corporations across a wide range of industries in addition to various public sector clients and start up companies. Your work mix will include:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Capital raisings;
- Operational contracts;
- Commercial contracts;
- Transaction document negotiation;
- Regulatory advice; and Commercial due diligence.
You will have at least 2 Years PAE, with candidates considered up to Associate Level.
- You will come from a specialist, mid to top-tier firm and will have experience in regulated M&A.
- You will feel confident in your ability to add value in a variety of ways including using your initiative as well as being lateral in your thinking and strategic in terms of your technical skills.
With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, exceptional mentoring from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice, and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your preferences around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of this opportunity and others for you to go away and research at your leisure.
If you are currently residing interstate- we can easily arrange a video conference via Skype or FaceTime.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CO220219 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000