- Get involved in interesting and complex Personal Injuries Work
- Workers Compensation | Public and Product Liability | CTP | TPD
- Make the right move today and have your potential recognised and rewarded.
- Competitive Remuneration | Work Life Balance | Employee Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a progressive National firm who are recognised as leaders in Personal Injuries Law. They have a long history and pride themselves on their reputation for quality work. This firm is located in Brisbane's Western Suburbs where you will work in a small team that has a well established presence in the area. This is an EMPLOYER OF CHOICE!
Continued workflow has necessitated the need for additional solicitors to join their 100% plaintiff personal injury office and work across the areas of:
- Workers Compensation;
- CTP claims;
- Public Liability; and
- TPD Claims.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years Post Admission Experience in Personal Injuries (however less PAE will be considered if you have a solid background in Personal Injuries Law at a reputable firm).
You must also have the following qualities:
- A team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients;
- Motivated, self-starter who thrives in a high-volume work environment; and
- Ideally have practiced in personal injuries litigation and have a genuine passion for plaintiff personal injuries and making a difference for your clients
Along with a competitive remuneration package there is an emphasis on work life balance. In this role you will work closely with a reputable partner, in a supportive environment, where you receive excellent mentoring opportunities.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: PI280220 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000