- Brisbane CBD Location | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Genuine Work-life Balance | Low Budgets
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Our client is a highly regarded commercial law firm with a team of lawyers that are focused on key areas.
- They are seeking an enthusiastic property litigation lawyer to join their Brisbane CBD office.
- This firm is an employer of choice for Law Staff due to its many qualities including culture, quality of work and strong work-life balance promoted heavily by the Partners.
- They are expanding quickly, with multiple roles due to growth so it is a very exciting time to be a part of the team.
- The successful candidate will work in the progressive Brisbane office where you will be exposed to an impressive portfolio of large matters.
- Work mix in this property team will include Construction litigation; Defects claims; General property litigation matters; Defamation; and Contract enforcement.
- These disputes are across numerous jurisdictions, including Supreme Court matters.
- Clients will include acting predominately on behalf of Committees, Body Corporate Managers as well as Developers. There may also be a small portion of work for lot owners.
- You will have between 2 and 6 Years PAE, ideally with a litigation or property focus.
- You will also have strong commercial skills, demonstrating a motivation for exceptional client service in a specialist environment.
- This role offers younger talent a fully resourced and supportive career path.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will have the opportunity to grow your career in litigation, leveraging off the recognised skillsets of the responsible Partners.
- The firm are generous with rewarding their staff and offer an open, caring and supportive culture.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CLP140519 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.