- Growing international Firm | Excellent Workplace Culture
- Challenging matters | Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Our client is an international top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. They are well recognised and highly regarded by industry peers for having a formidable reputation in Property law.
- Working alongside industry leaders, you can expect to represent a both ASX listed and unlisted corporations on the full spectrum of real estate transactions with a focus on hospitality and tourism projects;
- You will also gain exposure to intellectually stimulating commercial and industrial property law matters.
- The right candidate will be a highly ambitious property lawyer with 2-4 years PAE gained from a large mid or top-tier firm; and
- Demonstrated well-developed property experience.
- A competitive remuneration is on offer for the successful candidate alongside the opportunity to gain mentoring from highly respected partners; and
- The successful candidate will receive one of a kind drafting and business development opportunities whilst working as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: 2019711 and email your Resume to either:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.