- This is a leading international law firm, recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, offering a different perspective to commercial thinking and client experience.
- The Firm is seeking a Tax Law Senior Associate to join their leading practice.
- You will work closely with Partners, Special Counsel and Senior associates to advise on all aspects of taxation law including a mix of complex advisory, transactional and tax disputes work.
- Clients will include banks, financial institutions, investment advisors, funds management, telecommunications and industrial companies in Australia and offshore.
- You will be between 4-6 years PAE ideally gained within a top tier environment alongside exceptional analytical, communication and research skills.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: TLSA201926 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.