- This is a large firm with one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia due to the quality of their work.
- Our client is seeking a Senior Associate to join their growing tax team.
- You will provide advice on complex tax matters relating to transactions issues, restructures, income tax, capital gains tax, goods and services tax and state taxes.
- Clients you will represent include SMEs, major commercial organisations as well as high net worth individuals.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years PAE or alternatively be at Senior Associate Level, gained at a highly regarded tax team within a law firm or conversely, an accountancy firm.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: TLASA201930 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted