- Exceptional Opportunity at an Award Winning Mid-Tier
- Growing Tax Team | Complex and Challenging Matters
- Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
- Our client is a sizeable mid-tier firm with a top-tier reputation known for fostering an excellent firm culture and exceptional professional development opportunities.
- With a rapidly growing tax team, you can expect to work on high quality matters and be given endless growth opportunities at a senior level.
- Due to a significant spike in work, the firm is seeking a Senior Associate to going their tax team and take carriage of their own matters.
- You will work both alongside an industry renowned Partner and autonomously to service an enviable mix of clients including SMEs, major commercial organisations as well as high net worth individuals.
- You will be responsible for providing advice on a wide range of tax matters including capital gains tax; GST; income tax; land tax; payroll tax and stamp duty. You will additionally be exposed to a range of transactional advice with the occasional tax dispute matter.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years PAE or alternatively be at Senior Associate Level, gained at a highly regarded tax team within a law firm or conversely, an accountancy firm.
- Aside from being offered a highly competitive remuneration package, the firm offers flexible working arrangements as well as a limitless list of employee benefits!
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: TLA2019721 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted