- Leading Independent Firm | Ongoing Employee Benefits
- Challenging Work Mix | Represent a Broad Client Base
- Market Leading Remuneration
- Our client is a leading independent Firm with an incredibly long list of employee benefits and programs, making them a highly desirable employer of choice.
- A unique opportunity for a 2-4 year PAE Tax Lawyer presents itself to join this leading independent organisation.
- You will be given significant exposure to a wide range of high profile clients including major national, government, and global clients under the guidance and supervision of a highly regarded Partner.
- You will work on complex transactions, drawing on specialist skills including corporate, real estate, major projects, finance, and debt capital markets.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years PAE across a range of tax matters gained within (preferably) a top tier accounting or legal firm environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: TL2019922 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.