- Intermediate to Senior Lawyer Level TMT/IP Growth Opportunities
- International Top-Tier & Leading Mid-Tier Firms |Work alongside award-winning Partners
- Exposure to Challenging Matters & Market Leading Remuneration
1. TECHNOLOGY AND MEDIA ASSOCIATE | LEADING TOP-TIER FIRM |2-5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a top-tier law firm with a reputation second-to-none and is a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression, and have been nominated as an employer of choice!
- ROLE: Your role will see you working alongside a renowned Partner and senior members of their team to provide in-depth experience across multiple industry sectors on a challenging mix of technology, outsourcing, telecommunications, media and broadcasting, data services, privacy and cyber-risk, and intellectual property matters.
- CANDIDATE: You will have 2-5 years PAE demonstrated TMT and IP experience gained from a reputable national or international firm and a strong ability to work autonomously while also being a team player. You will also have a willingness to grow and nurture client relationships.
- BENEFITS: The Firm offers a wide range of benefits from a Market leading remuneration package, salary sacrifice options and staff discounts on top of a collegiate environment including social activities, staff drinks & sporting teams. The Firm also offers flexible work options including extra annual leave and great parental leave.
2. IP AND TECHNOLOGY LAWYER | INTERNATIONAL TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-4 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: An international large top-tier firm which has grown and will continue to grow exponentially. Our client is well recognised internationally and highly regarded by industry peers.
- ROLE: Working in a supportive and growing team, your role will involve advising an enviable mix of clients on a range of complex technology, IP, privacy, data and consumer issues with additional exposure to complex major project and M&A transactions.
- CANDIDATE: Ideally you will have between 2-4 years PAE gained within a top, mid-tier or specialist intellectual property and technology practice and an interest in IT, technology and contracting.
- BENEFITS: This is a true career-defining opportunity which will send you in the right direction for a successful career. You will be given the opportunity to work on large scale matters with some of the biggest clients in the industry. This firm also pays at the top of the market and really looks after their staff.
3. TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA & TELECOMMUNICATIONS LAWYER | GROWING AUSTRALIAN TOP-TIER FIRM | 2-5 YEARS PAE
- FIRM: This is a leading Australian top-tier law firm with a formidable global reputation for advising an enviable pool of clients on complex, high-value TMT transactions.
- ROLE: Working under the guidance of an industry recognised Partner and their award winning team, you will be responsible for advising a broad mix of clients including major global social media giants, IT suppliers and ASX listed corporations on all aspects of high value, high risk information technology telecommunications and media transactions.
- CANDIDATE: You must have a minimum of 2 years PAE TMT experience gained within a top-tier or reputable mid-tier firm. The ideal candidate will also have a commercial approach, strong attention to detail and bring a positive and energetic approach to the team.
- BENEFITS: Aside from offering a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge legal matters, the firm offers clearly defined career advancement and international secondment opportunities.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWYER | REPUTABLE NATIONAL MID-TIER FIRM | 3+ YEARS PAE
- FIRM: Our client is a large mid-tier fir with a reputation for excellence and a strong supportive workplace culture. With an expanding IP, IT & Commercial team there is ongoing opportunity for internal development and advancement.
- ROLE: As a member of the IP, IT & Commercial team, you will work closely with a reputable Partner and Senior Lawyers servicing a variety of blue chip corporate clients, including ASX listed corporations across a wide range of industries in addition to various public sector clients and start up companies.
- CANDIDATE:This position will see you working on major IT procurement and telecommunications service agreements. As such, to be successful you will have a minimum of 3 years' PAE within a mid or top tier IT/IP practice and be looking to continue in this area of specialisation.
- BENEFITS: With a strong commitment to their staff engagement, this firm offers an extensive range of employment benefits which are both generous and unique to the individual team members. You will also be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, exceptional mentoring from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice, and a transparent pathway for a successful legal career.
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: TMT202022 and forward your Professional Profile to either:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
- Trudy Reading - firstname.lastname@example.org