- An Eastern Seaboard Insurance specialist firm that represents insurers, businesses and government departments.
- They act for many of Australia's leading businesses in all industry groups including retail, transport and logistics, manufacturing, property, agriculture, tourism, health and aged care, financial services and insurance.
- Predominately defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for institutional Self-Insured Employers with some Public Liability for Insurers and self-Insureds.
- Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has two new role available.
- One is 3 - 6 Years PAE Lawyer and the other is at an Associate or SA level (6+ PAE)
- A minimum of 3 Years post-admission experience, up to SA Level.
- Previous experience in workers compensation is a must, together with great communication and drafting skills.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN081013 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Ashton-Sward - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.