- Friendly working environment, stunning offices and excellent resources
- Act on behalf of State and Federal Government clients
- Encourages personal career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- One of Australia’s leading specialist law firms with offices nationwide with a thriving Brisbane office.
- Compensation and administrative law matters acting on behalf of State and Federal Government clients, as well as institutional self-insureds under the Commonwealth workers’ compensation scheme.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 year post admission experience at a reputable firm. You will have considerable exposure to workers compensation matters and be looking to further specialise in this area.
- The culture of this firm is collaborative and team-oriented and they encourage continued learning and development. They have a positive and caring environment and the Partners lead by example.
- A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate and will be commensurate with your experience.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN151118 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.