- Our client is a leading and progressive mid-tier firm with a reputation second-to-none.
- They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service and quality work, whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by extremely reasonable budgets.
- Insurance Litigation predominately in Workers Compensation on behalf of WorkCover with some exposure to PIPA proceedings.
- You may also work on some public liability, product liability and general insurance.
- You will have at least 3 years post admission experience with either a personal injuries or insurance background, having previously worked on workers compensation matters.
- While this firm ideally sees this role as part time, they could accommodate full-time for the right candidate.
- As an award winning mid-tier firm and Employer of Choice, they are a firm who value their staff and as such offer highly competitive salaries as well as genuine work-life balance across the firm.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: IN040419 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.