- Represent insurers, businesses and government departments
- NEW 2020 Opportunity! WorkCover | Public Liability
- Apply today! Interview this week!
- A mid-tier national firm with an excellent culture. They are known to look after staff with a range of benefits and health and well-being policies.
- Predominately workers compensation defending claims for damages for personal injuries including work incidents, public liability, motor vehicle and total and permanent disability claims against superannuation.
- A minimum of 4 Years post-admission experience either ready to step into a Lawyer or Associate role
- Previous experience in Defendant Insurance is a must, with workers compensation exposure being ideal, together with great drafting skills for claims.
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within workers compensation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile on this role and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: WC100120 and email your Resume to either:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
- Craig Ashton-Sward - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.