- Represent WorkCover on a range of matters
- Minimum 5 Years PAE in Defendant Insurance
- Apply today for this stable opportunity in a thriving team
- Our client is a leading and progressive mid-tier firm with a reputation second-to-none.
- They pride themselves on providing exceptional client service and quality work, whilst maintaining a close-knit and inclusive workplace, and a real work-life balance underpinned by extremely reasonable budgets.
- Due to its growth and increased work load, this firm has new role available.
- Predominately defendant Insurance in Workers Compensation for WorkCover itself as well as for institutional Self-Insured Employers.
- A minimum of 5 Years post-admission experience either an Associate ready to step into a Senior Associate role or already an experience SA.
- Previous experience in workers compensation is a must, together with being an approved WorkCover lawyer
- Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within workers compensation, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- While not essential, experience in mentoring junior staff will be highly regarded.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive market salary in addition to a range of leading employee benefits which demonstrate their commitment to the well-being of their staff.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Modern offices and a collegiate team environment.
With over 30 years as specialist consultants to the legal profession, Law Staff has an impressive history of facilitating discreet moves for legal practitioners and has an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality.
Most importantly, we treat this as a two-way information sharing session to allow you to make an informed decision whether to move forward with an expression of interest to this employer. We will only ever confer with our client after you have done your research and at a time when you have expressed in writing that you are ready to take that cautious next step. Absolutely everything stays in the vault until that time.
Our usual relaxed lounge setting at 300 Queen Street will for the time being, be replaced by virtual interviews where you will have the choice of a 1-on-1 or a Multiparty Meeting via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or Telephone, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your prerequisites in that next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote REF:PI310720 and email your Resume to:
- Bianca Calder - email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Bld | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229