- Career Development Opportunity
- Excellent Workplace Culture & Competitive Remuneration
- Leading Employment Team | Matters Across Multiple Industries
A dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm within the Employment sector, they pride themselves on their top-tier reputation. With a commercial offering of specialist experience across a range of dedicated areas, they service blue-chip clientèle and work on quality and diverse matters.
The firm is currently seeking a talented Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyer, to step up within a close-knit and supportive team, offering ongoing advancement opportunities. Working under an experienced Partner, the role will see you gaining exposure to front end and back end work across a range of ER and IR matters, as well as offering the opportunity to touch on safety matters. The role will encompass a wide variety of work including, but not limited to:-
- drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- enterprise bargaining agreements;
- front and back end workplace health and safety matters;
- unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- restraint of trade issues; and
- workplace harassment and bullying claims.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be successful you will be a Employment and Workplace Relations Lawyer with 5+ years post admission experience and either at, or ready to step up to a Senior Associate role. Additionally, you will be looking to progress your career within employment law, and possess commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
THE NEXT STEP
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No:2815038 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com