Trudy joined Law Staff in 2014 with over 13 years' experience in the Brisbane legal industry. Her skill set and experience includes Administration, Accounts and more extensively Human Resources within a well-respected Mid Tier Brisbane commercial law firm. This has given her first-hand knowledge and an indepth understanding of the many challenges and resourcing requirements of sizable legal practices.
As HR manager, she was responsible for the recruitment and deployment of Professional Staff, Shared Services and Support Staff. She was also heavily involved in Training and Development, Performance Management , and establishing, drafting and implementing HR Policies and Procedures.
Trudy's experience in working closely with Partners, Managers and Staff has given her a rare appreciation of the unique requirements of each department within the commercial areas of practice, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Employment Law, Industrial Relations & Workplace Health & Safety
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property / ICT Law
- Native Title Law
- Planning & Environment
- Property & Real Estate
- Taxation Law
Trudy's focus is on recruitment of:
- Senior Practitioners to Partner Level
- In-House Lawyers (locally to nationally)
- Contract Lawyers (from 1 to 12 months)
- Legal Human Resources Practitioners
- Legal Business Developement Professionals
- Legal Knowledge Managers
- Legal Admin / Support Staff
On a personal note, Trudy enjoys releasing her inner chef and indulging in her love of cooking or getting active outdoors with her young family.