Your capacity for success is matched by our enthusiasm for you to succeed.
The heart of our expertise is providing career pathways through our deep technical knowledge, high-level connections, and empowering legal people to make informed career decisions. All done with uncompromising integrity and with absolute confidentiality.
Our many successes are a result of our points of difference, and they are unquestionably our ability to pioneer, to define benchmarks, to understand requirements, to comprehensively brief, and to maintain an unparalleled standard in our market segment.
True performance is a standard that is measurable. Throughout the course of your interaction with us you will come to test and measure this first-hand. In the interim, our performance ability is offered to you based on our recent achievements, some of which are listed here:
- Craig's knowledge and expertise was of great assistance to a Senior Corporate M&A Lawyer, resulting in a superb offer from a top tier national firm.
- Trudy worked closely with the Principal of a well established and highly regarded Sunshine Coast firm to secure a Senior Family Lawyer to manage their Family Law Practice.
- Craig faciliated the appointment of a Senior Corporate Lawyer with one of our long-standing specialist Corporate clients.
- Bianca and Craig received a very kind note of thanks from a successful Construction Associate following their offer from a highly sought-after specialist eastern seaboard firm. "Dear Bianca and Craig, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your mentorship and significant professional guidance and support through this process. Were it not for your words of encouragement, I fear that I would not have explored the opportunities you presented to me. Based on our discussions and the interview process, I believe that my new firm is an excellent fit for me and I truly thank you for being the intermediary in that process. You were incredibly professional throughout what has been a challenging period for me."
- Trudy facilited the appointment of a Junior Commercial Property Lawyer who had some very kind words of appreciation. "Dear Trudy, I am so very grateful for your guidance and professionalism in helping me to find this new role. My new firm has welcomed me warmly and I'm feeling positive about the future."
- An Employment Lawyer with 2 years post admission experience made the successful transition from private practice to an in-house role within an Industry Group with Trudy's guidance.
- Our client, a highly regarded specialist firm was in need of a Construction Lawyer with 1 to 3 years' PAE. Bianca and Craig were successful in securing a Lawyer with a top tier background who was seeking good work-life balance without compromising on quality of work. They received the following note of thanks: "Bianca, a massive thank you to both Craig and yourself for all of your help during this stressful process. The support and advice you have given truly has been invaluable."
- Funds Managment Lawyer secured position with eastern seaboard practice with Craig's assistance.
- Bianca and Craig worked together to secure a Junior Insurance Lawyer a permanent part-time position with a large National Insurance Practice.
- Bianca appointed a Construction Lawyer to a mid-tier national. She who was recently promoted to Associate, just 6 months after Law Staff placed her at the firm.
- Bianca facilitated a career defining move to a national specialist firm, for a Personal Injuries Lawyer coming out of small firm.
- A Litigation Lawyer who was experiencing a lack of career satisfaction landed a role at a reputable firm with an international reach with Bianca’s assistance.
- Bianca facilitated a move for a candidate from litigation to a specialist construction role as they weren’t able to gain that experience at her current firm.
- A Corporate M&A Lawyer was able to successfully make the move to a top-tier firm, with increased mentoring and advancement opportunities thanks to Bianca’s assistance.
- Bianca appointed a junior Corporate Lawyer, who had no luck with direct applications to her “dream role” at a reputable firm that supported her community involvement and extracurricular activities.
- Bianca facilitated an opportunity for an In-House Lawyer who wanted to make the move back into private practice. He is now thriving in a diverse firm with lots of client contact, file management and mentoring opportunities.
- Craig assisted a Corporate Finance Senior Associate with securing a position within a large national firm.
- A Planning & Environment Senior Associate was appointed to a large national firm with Trudy's assistance.
- Trudy facilitated the appointment of a Workplace Relations Senior Associate with a large national firm.
- A Migration Law Senior Associate was successfully appointed to a stable but progressive mid-tier law firm. Trudy's collobration with C-Suite members resulted in a new position being created within an existing team.
- The acquisition and relocation of a team of 10+ lawyers to create a new vertical portfolio in the Major Projects & Infrastructure space for a prominent national firm. Craig was consulted heavily by the Board in its requirement for this key service line and facilitated a number of high-level discussions and information sessions to a team of prominent lawyers in this space which ultimately culminated in a $5M service line being created for the client.
- Craig assisted a dynamic Brisbane law firm in creating a Commercial Property & Real Estate practice as a key pillar to the firm’s service lines. This involved collaboration with the Managing Partner and facilitating discussions with the targeted Department Head, resulting in a $1M department being created.
- Law Staff was consulted to create the third leg to an existing Property department where the current service lines were restricted to commercial property acquisitions and disposals, and a significant commercial leasing practice. Law Staff was consulted to create the property development section to complement this department resulting in a $1.5M portfolio.
- Craig facilitated the creation of a new $1.8M Workplace Relations portfolio for a large national law firm. A sizable team was relocated after Craig’s extensive advice and guidance to the Board.
- Craig facilitated the strategic appointment of a Partner in a leadership capacity to head up a new vertical portfolio, resulting in a $100K uplift in the Partner's overall remuneration package.
- The appointment of a Defendant Insurance Partner for a national firm to head up their Health Law practice.
- Craig appointed a Property Development Partner to a large national firm’s Brisbane office.
- The appointment of a front-end and back-end Construction Partner to a national law firm.
- Craig facilitated the appointment of a Construction Partner to an expanding eastern seaboard law firm.
- The appointment of a Construction Litigation to a national law firm.
- Craig was instrumental in the appointment of a Commercial Dispute Resolution Partner to a dynamic national law firm
- The appointment of a Corporate M&A Partner to a successful mid-tier to secure their succession planning in its Partnership.
- Craig was instrumental in facilitating the appointment of a Corporate & IT Partner to a successful mid-tier Brisbane firm.
- The appointment of a Property Partner to a mid-tier Brisbane CBD firm.
- Craig appointed a Partner to head up a prominent firm’s Professional Indemnity practice.
- The appointment of a lead front-end Construction & Projects Partner to a dynamic eastern seaboard law firm.
- The appointment of a Partner to head up the litigation stream of the firm’s Construction practice
- Craig appointed a senior Dispute Resolution Partner to a top-tier national law firm.
- The appointment of a Senior Workplace & Industrial Relations Partner to a national law firm.
- Craig consulted extensively to the Board of a prominent mid-tier law firm and ultimately appointed a Junior Corporate M&A Partner.
- Law Staff appointed a Corporate Finance Partner to an expanding mid-tier eastern seaboard law firm.
- A top-tier national law firm sought Craig’s advice and assistance in sourcing the appointment of an additional Partner for its existing 2 Partner Corporate Dispute Resolution department.
- A Corporate Partner was appointed by Craig to a dynamic commercial law firm to head up their M&A and Technology practice.
- Craig was instrumental in identifying and facilitating the Head of Corporate for an international specialist corporate law firm.
- The Head of Dispute Resolution was appointed by Craig to the Brisbane office of a prestigious international law firm.
- A new Head of Corporate Finance was identified and appointed to a top-tier international legal practice.
- A Junior Corporate Insolvency Partner was appointed to a specialist dispute resolution firm.
- The new Head of Workers Compensation within a prominent national plaintiff law firm was appointed at Partner level by Craig
- Craig was heavily involved in the appointment of the Head of Class Actions for a national plaintiff law firm.
Business Services and Legal Support
- Craig was instrumental in the appointment of the Human Resources Manager of a dynamic national law firm.
- Trudy faciliated the appointment of a People & Performance Business Partner with a large national firm.
- The Practice Manager of a national Insurance practice was appointed by Craig.
- A career defining role with a top tier firm was secured for a delightful and extremely capable Leasing Paralegal with Trudy's assistance.
- Trudy assisted a long standing client, with an excellent reputation as a specialist Litigation firm, with the appointment of a sensational Legal Administration Assistant and Receptionist.
- An Accounts Administrator was appointed to a growing large national firm with Trudy's support.
- Trudy assisted a Legal Secretary with her transition from private practice to Barristers Chambers.