- Do you want to get away from daily billable budgets and unrealistic targets? This is the job for you!
- High Paying Remuneration Plus Great Bonus Scheme
- Additional Annual Leave and Long Paid Parental Leave Policy
Having recently had a number of major construction projects, our client needs another construction specialist to join their team. Join a highly regarded mid-tier law firm with an excellent culture and a formidable reputation within construction law.
- Paid International study options!
- No Daily Budgets - this firm has removed the pressure of targets and instead focussed on client service.
- Flexibility is established as a standard business practice, ensuring that all employees have the option for flexible working arrangements.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year!
- This is a national firm that is offering a highly competitive salary and a supportive environment to excel in your career.
- Its policies, practices, and behaviours foster a safe and inclusive workplace, with a focus on creating opportunities and supporting a diverse workforce
- Generous parental leave entitlements, offering up to 26 weeks of paid leave while also paying superannuation
- This is a leading national upper mid-tier law firm with a solid reputation for being the best at what they do.
- Their construction team works with some of the most significant project disputes in Australia for public and private participants.
- They are at the top of their game in terms of technical legal competence and are lauded as legal gentry given they carry themselves with pride and grace, as well as treat their industry colleagues with respect and courtesy.
- In this role, you will work as part of a team on various projects spanning diverse sectors such as transportation, renewable energy, construction & development, and government matters.
- By joining this team, you can expect a wide range of responsibilities and tasks, providing you with both accountability and variety in your work.
- This firm works across both national and international matters, allowing you to collaborate with colleagues from different states and across various practice groups within the firm.
- To be successful you will require at least 2 Years Post Admission Experience in Construction Law with a desire to specialise in back-end matters.
- You will be at Lawyer or Associate Level
- This firm has a preference for previous specialist, top or mid-tier lawyers who are driven and enjoy working in a large team.
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers either a lounge room in person meeting, call or video meeting allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role.
We prioritise transparency and openness throughout the process. By the end of the meeting, you will receive a comprehensive profile outlining various opportunities for you to explore at your own pace. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile.
Alternatively, please quote Ref No: CN171123 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Bianca Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.