- This firm does not value long hours and one of the lowest billable targets in the market.
- All staff enjoy great flexibility, including most lawyers working 2 days at home per week.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a bonus structure that rewards productivity, not just your presence in the office.
- This firm has invested heavily in insuring all staff have a clear pathway for their personal career progression which has lead to great stability, a positive culture and high staff retention.
Every day will be different ain this role where you will navigate a robust portfolio of high-profile disputes, providing advice on the complete spectrum of commercial litigation, encompassing areas such as:
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- Property disputes
- Back-end Construction
- Banking and Financial Institution disputes
- Health related litigation
- Back-end Energy & Resources
- Contractual and commercial disputes
- Bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
- Agriculture, hospitality and food clients
- IP and technology
- Arbitrations & Mediation
4 + YEARS PAE ASSOCIATE
- To be successful you will require at least 4 Years Post Admission Experience in Commercial Litigation.
- You will be at Associate level or Lawyer Level ready to step up.
- The firm prefers candidates who are experienced specialists, hailing from top or mid-tier legal backgrounds, and are driven to excel in a collaborative team environment.
Interested? This is a rare and exciting opportunity, so don't hold back - it won't last!
Take control of your career and click "Apply" NOW or send your details in confidence to Bianca Davies - email@example.com for a confidential chat quoting LI090224.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
Not what you are looking for? If this role is not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Blg | 300 Queen St | Brisbane (07) 3221 1229