- Our client has a reputation second-to-none and is a leader in the Brisbane market. In addition, they promote development and progression and offer a positive stable work environment.
- They pride themselves on their reputation earned for handling quality matters and delivering a very high standard of service to clients
- The successful candidate will have between 1-3 years experience as a commercial property lawyer gained within a highly regarded national top-tier firm environment.
- You will also be willing to work well in a team environment.
- This sizable Commercial Property practice group acts for many leading companies both nationally and globally. The position will therefore see you working closely with Partners and other senior members to provide advice across a variety of matter including but not limited to:
- Commercial and residential property development;
- Sale and purchase of commercial real estate;
- Major office, retail and industrial leasing;
- Negotiating and drafting of contract documents; and
- Other general commercial property work.
- In addition to a range of staff benefits, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
THE NEXT STEP
Law Staff offers all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: CPL202141 and email your Resume to:
- Ena Pita - email@example.com
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.