- Our client is a well-established, award-winning practice which represents high profile clients on both commercial and property law matters.
- Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Commercial and Property Senior Associate or Special Counsel to join their growing and vibrant team. The opportunity itself will see you working directly with the Managing Partner to service an enviable client base, all while you're receiving any mentoring you may need. Your responsibility and work mix will include:
- Major business sales and acquisitions;
- Complex commercial and retail leasing transactions;
- Retirement village transactions
- Property related disputes;
- Advice on stamp duty and GST implications;
- Property development of residential, commercial, and land subdivision projects;
- Off-the-plan property developments; and
- Drafting and advising on a variety of commercial agreements.
- The right candidate must have 7+ years post admission experience and have a solid background in commercial and property law from a mid-tier to top tier firm.
- You will also need to be confident in your ability to independently manage matters and have excellent legal and analytical skills.
- You will be provided with a challenging work experience, a rewarding feeling of contribution and recognition, a sense of ownership, and continuous support from Partners for your personal development. Leading market remuneration will be offered to the right candidate!
We offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alternatively please quote Ref No: CPSA2021223 and forward your Professional Profile to:
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org